Torque Screwdriver SM/S/PS
- Anti-backlash designs assures that fasteners will not be accidentally un-tightened. Stable torque output.
- PS Model Preset Torque Screwdriver, this Model is not user adjustable, ideal for mass assembly operations. Need torque tester to adjust.
- Standard 1/4″square drive for various sockets or bits.
- Accuracy : ±6% Complies with US ASMEB107.14 standard.
- Lock ring on adjustable models prevents accidental changes of set torque value.
- One-piece handle construction, no comfortable protrusions in the grip.
- SM1250, SM1360, SM16*, PS120 and PS1260 have 1/4″ female square helper drive, convenient for users to insert T-bar or swivel handle to help to apply torque.
- The aluminum handle is anodized for good appearance and lasting finish.